Refresh and recharge with our energizing Carrot Kicker Smoothie. We know that some mornings can be a drag, but with the help of ingredients such as carrots, peaches, and flax seeds, you will receive the necessary boost to carry your day on effectively. Most energy drinks as well as coffee contain large amounts of caffeine, which provides an unhealthy jolt of energy that is temporary. The Carrot Kicker, which is jammed pack full of vitamins, minerals, and complex carbs provides a healthy boost of energy that your body will love. Did you know that flax seeds contain elements that reduce the risk of prostate cancer in men and hot flashes in women experiencing menopause? The combinations of carrots and peaches will give your brain a nutritional kick. For example, carrots alone are rich in vitamin A which is amazing for your eyesight. This is definitely a plus because as we age we want to be able to view all of the beautiful things we will experience in this life. Peaches provide a total detoxification of your kidneys and bladder, not to mention they are so sweet and juicy, very delicious! The Carrot Kicker is such a delightful morning weight loss drink, and we promise that you will get the most from this smoothie.
- Lakewood Carrot Juice (2 Cups) (Click Here)
- 2 Bananas
- 3 Peaches
- Strawberries (16 OZ)
- Organic Flax Seeds (2 Tablespoons) (Click Here)
- Ice Cubes (1 Cup)
- Tablespoon (Click Here)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (To Clean Fruits & Veggies: Click Here)
- Alternative To Apple Cider Vinegar (Click Here)
- Ninja Blender (Click Here)
- Measuring Cup (Click Here)
- Drinking Cups (Click Here)
- Cuisinart Food Scraper: Cuts Fruits & Vegetables (Click Here)
- Cutting Board (Click Here)
- Wash The Fruits Using Apple Cider Vinegar or Veggie Wash. Then Rinse Them Well With Water.
- Add The Lakewood Carrot Juice & Ice Cubes Into Your Blender.
- Peal The Banana.
- Cut Up The Bananas, Strawberries, & Peaches Into Smaller Portions For Smoother Blending/Consistency.
- Add Your Organic Flax Seeds Into The Blender.
- Blend All Of Your Fruits With The Carrot Juice, Ice & Flax Seeds For 1 Minute or Until Smooth.
- Drink & Enjoy! Click Here To View The Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Created With: Recipal.com
*Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size, brands and equipment used.