Everyone dreams about that perfect kiss filled with love and passion. We brought this dream to life with a dark sultry smoothie packed with cancer preventative ingredients. Introducing the Midnight Kiss! Savoy Cabbage is our spotlight vegetable in this smoothie and it is by far one of the most beautiful vegetables out there. Savoy is deeply crinkled, mildly flavored, and midnight purple! Cabbage is high in potassium which encourages easy blood circulation and nervous system health."Cabbage contains powerful antioxidants like vitamins A and C and phytonutrients such as thiocyanates, lutein, zeaxanthin, isothiocyanates and sulforaphane, which stimulate detoxifying enzymes and may protect against breast, colon and prostate cancers." For those of you who are against the taste of cabbage, we added pure organic pineapple juice which is good for women who are trying to get pregnant as it contains folic acid. "A study involving more than 18,000 women showed multivitamins - particularly folic acid - improve a woman's fertility." Blueberries and pears both contain anti-aging properties which reduce wrinkles and treats acne. Now who doesn’t want clear, beautiful skin? If you are ready to fall in love, then try the Midnight Kiss Smoothie.
- Lakewood Pure Pineapple Juice (2 Cups) (Click Here)
- Blueberries (2 Cups)
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Pears
- Purple Savoy Cabbage (4 Cup)
- Ice (1 Cup)
- Tablespoon (Click Here)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (To Clean Fruits & Veggies: Click Here)
- Alternative To Apple Cider Vinegar (Click Here)
- Ninja Blender (Click Here)
- Measuring Cup (Click Here)
- Drinking Cups (Click Here)
- Cuisinart Food Scraper: Cuts Fruits & Vegetables (Click Here)
- Cutting Board (Click Here)
- Wash The Fruits & Vegetables Using Apple Cider Vinegar or Veggie Wash. Then Rinse Them Well With Water.
- Add The Pineapple Juice & Ice Cubes Into Your Blender.
- Peal The Bananas.
- Cut Up The Bananas, Pears, Cabbage Into Smaller Portions For Smoother Blending/Consistency.
- Blend All Of Your Fruits & Vegetables Together With The Pineapple Juice & Ice For 1 Minute or Until Smooth.
- Top It Off With Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Drink & Enjoy! Click Here To View The Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Created With: Recipal.com
*Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size, brands and equipment used.