High blood pressure is a silent killer, putting you at risk for heart disease without any signs to look out for. With the help of our Smart Heart smoothie, we can help lower your blood pressure naturally. In addition to antioxidants, this smoothie is loaded with blood-pressure lowering potassium, essentials vitamins, and 3nb. Potassium is key to good health and it is a mineral that has been shown to affect blood pressure in a great way. So instead of eating those sodium packed foods, why not increase your potassium intake; your body will notice the positives immediately. We even added some pomegranates in this delicious drink in order to make your heart skip a joyous beat. Pomegranate juice has its benefits for its wonderful effects on lowering cholesterol and blood pressure. 3nB appears to help lower blood pressure by acting both as a diuretic and vasodilator. Consuming celery is one of the best ways to lower blood pressure, so we definitely have you covered! Sip half of the Smart Heart smoothie at breakfast and save the rest for an afternoon snack. To see the real benefits of Smart Heart smoothie, drink it twice a day for a few weeks and track your blood pressure.
- Bananas (2 Large Sized)
- Carrots (3 Medium Sized Sticks)
- Celery (3 Medium Sized Stalks)
- Lakewood Pure Pomergrante Juice (1 Cup)(Click Me)
- Ice (1 Cup)
- Tablespoon (Click Here)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (To Clean Fruits & Veggies: Click Here)
- Alternative To Apple Cider Vinegar (Click Here)
- Ninja Blender (Click Here)
- Measuring Cup (Click Here)
- Drinking Cups (Click Here)
- Cuisinart Food Scraper: Cuts Fruits & Vegetables (Click Here)
- Cutting Board (Click Here)
- Wash Vegetables Using Apple Cider Vinegar/ Veggie Wash and/or Water.
- Add Ice & Pomergrante Juice Into Your Blender.
- Cut Up The Carrots, Celery & Bananas Into Smaller Portions For Smoother Blending/Consistency.
- Blend Your Fruits/Veggies With The Ice & Pomergrante Juice For 1 Minute or Until Smooth.
- Drink & Enjoy! Click Here To View The Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Created With: Recipal.com
*Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size, brands and equipment used.