The Starlight Smoothie is a delicious blend of Starfruit, pineapples, cabbage and chia seeds. Starfruit, our spotlight ingredient for this smoothie is a tropical fruit originating from Sri Lanka. “The fruit grows on a small, bushy evergreen tree, first bearing clusters of small lilac, bell-shaped flowers which become the oblong fruits. Today, this lovely fruit is cultivated in Australia, South America, Hawaii, and Florida. Because they're known to be intolerant of cold and actually die in freezing weather, it's best to grow them in more moderate temperatures.” There are many benefits to consuming the Starfruit, namely its large quantity of vitamin c, which a very powerful anti-oxidant. The Starlight Smoothie is packed full of vitamins and minerals, giving you that extra blast of nutritional energy you will need throughout your busy day. Like all of our smoothies, we make sure that taste as well as nutrition is given equal attention. So you can enjoy the Starlight Smoothie for breakfast or lunch and the taste will leave you wanting more. Don’t take our word for it, give it a try.
- Carambola (2 Starfruit)
- Pineapple (452.5 Grams/Half a Full Fruit)
- Savoy Cabbage (1.5 cups)
- Chia Seeds (1 Tablespoon)
- Water (1 to 1.5 cups/ Depends on Your Preference)(Can Substitute With Pineapple Juice)
- Ice (1 Cup)
- Tablespoon (Click Here)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (To Clean Fruits & Veggies: Click Here)
- Alternative To Apple Cider Vinegar (Click Here)
- Ninja Blender (Click Here)
- Measuring Cup (Click Here)
- Drinking Cups (Click Here)
- Cuisinart Food Scraper: Cuts Fruits & Vegetables (Click Here)
- Cutting Board (Click Here)
- Wash Fruits Using Apple Cider Vinegar/ Veggie Wash and/or Water.
- Add Ice, Water & Chia Seeds Into Your Blender.
- Cut Up The Savoy Cabbage, Starfruit & Pineapples Into Smaller Portions For Smoother Blending/Consistency.
- Blend Your Fruits & Veggies With Ice, Water, Chia Seeds For 1 Minute or Until Smooth.
- Drink & Enjoy! Click Here To View The Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Created With: Recipal.com
*Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size, brands and equipment used.