You can’t beat a fruit smoothie to get the day going or even as a night-time treat for those of you with a sweet tooth. This delicious smoothie is packed with antioxidants and is very berryful! The combination of strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries will give your circulatory system a much needed boost. Did you know that Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 50 percent of those deaths are men and 50 percent women, so with that being said, we need to take action and fight heart disease with everything we have. The Very Berry Trio Smoothie is just what the doctor ordered. Fighting heart disease isn’t the only benefit of our smoothie. The CDC states that one out of every two American adults aged 30 and over has periodontal disease. Research from the Dental Tribune has shown that blackberries could be used to control the growth of mouth bacteria. For the sour patch lovers, we have added some lemon and lime juice to this as well. These citrus fruits are also great for easing jaundice and peptic ulcers. Our Very Berry Trio smoothie is an excellent way to fight major health problems like heart disease, periodontal disease, and age related problems. If you need a nice dessert after dinner, or you want a great meal to start your day, our Very Berry Trio is here to save the day.
- Strawberries (16 Oz)
- Raspberries (6 Oz)
- Blackberries (6 Oz)
- Lemon Juice (1/2 Cup)
- Lime Juice (1/2 Cup)
- Cranberry Juice (1 Cup)
- Honey (6 Tablespoons/ Or More As Desired For Sweetness)
- Ice (1 Cup)
- Tablespoon (Click Here)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (To Clean Fruits & Veggies: Click Here)
- Alternative To Apple Cider Vinegar (Click Here)
- Ninja Blender (Click Here)
- Measuring Cup (Click Here)
- Drinking Cups (Click Here)
- Cuisinart Food Scraper: Cuts Fruits & Vegetables (Click Here)
- Cutting Board (Click Here)
- Wash Fruits Using Veggie Wash and/or Water.
- Add Ice, Lemon Juice, Cranberry Juice, Honey, Lime Juice Into Your Blender.
- Cut Up The Strawberries Into Smaller Portions For Smoother Blending/Consistency.
- Blend Your Fruits With The Ice, Lemon Juice, Cranberry Juice, Honey, Lime Juice For 1 Minute or Until Smooth.
- Drink & Enjoy! Click Here To View The Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts Created With: Recipal.com
*Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size, brands and equipment used.